We’re Not an Ordinary Gym with Childcare. Big Kids. Little Kids. Kids Club is for Every Kid.
Is childcare available at Club Loveland? It sure is! Drop off your children at Club Loveland’s Kids Club while you get in your workout or jump into a class. Kids get to play, stay active, make new friends, and discover the meaning of teamwork.
Our Kids Club staff loves children and go above and beyond to make sure they are having fun while being safe in our care. Our staff is certified in CPR and trained to respond to allergic reactions.
Parents or guardians are asked to provide detailed information regarding foods and materials in addition to EpiPen® injectors should an allergic reaction occur. Download our Kids Club Pack for the registration, disclaimer and general info that we would like to have prior to your child’s first visit.
We take our responsibility to keeping your children safe very seriously and take as many preventative measures to ensure their environment is clean and allergy-free.
Our Kids Club also includes a nursery! Your babies can take a nap in our cozy cribs or lie on soft padded floors and play with age appropriate toys. Give us just 1-days’ notice and we’ll make sure we’re staffed accordingly to watch your newborn (6 weeks+) while you’re getting back to your pre-baby bod.
KIDS CLUB AGES / TIME LIMITS / RATES
(6 wks – 1 yr)
* In order to staff accordingly, a reservation is required for infants. Please call at least 2-3 hours in advance.
* Drop-In fee also covers access to other amenities when with a member 18 years or older
* Kids on monthly Kids Club plan have access to other amenities when with a member 18 years or older
2nd - 4th Kid
* Kids 7-11 pays for 2.5 Hours of Kid's Club and access to other amenities when with a member 18 years or older
* Kid's 12-16 will have complete club access after completing a junior orientation with a Club Loveland personal trainer.
Children 12+ years can access the gym after completing a specialized orientation with a Club Loveland personal trainer.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT KIDS CLUB OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.