WHERE YOUR CHILDREN COME TO PLAY, CREATE, LEARN, & STAY ACTIVE
Is childcare available at Club Loveland? It sure is! Drop off your children at Club Loveland’s Kids Club while you get in your workout or jump into a class. Kids get to play, stay active, make new friends, and discover the meaning of teamwork.
Our Kids Club staff loves children and go above and beyond to make sure they are having fun while being safe. Our staff is certified in CPR certified and is trained to respond to allergic reactions.
Child Care Guidelines
We take the responsibility of keeping your children safe very seriously, and take as many preventative measures to ensure their environment is clean and allergy-free. We are looking forward to the opportunity to meet you and provide the best care possible for your children. Here are some things we’d like you to know before your fist visit:
- Infants: (6 weeks to 1 year) $4.00 – 1 1⁄2 hours in order to staff accordingly, reservation is required for infants. Please call at least one day in advance after 8am.
- Children (over 1 year) $3.50 – 2 hours
- Children 7+ are free if they are on a family membership – 2 hours
Signing your child in & out:
Please sign your child in and out at the Kids Club desk. Please be thorough in completing the sign-in sheet. It is our policy that the person that drops off the child should be the one that picks them up. If someone else is going to pick up your child, you must note the name on the sign-in sheet.
For the protection of all children and staff, we reserve the right to refuse childcare to any child deemed too ill by the Kids Club staff. Although the common cold is okay, we will not accept any child with visible or excessive drainage, barking or consistent cough, fever or a child who has had a fever less than 24 hours prior to visit.
- We advise limiting your first workout to a shorter time period to help ensure that your child will not become overwhelmed while adjusting to a new environment.
- Communicate any special instructions verbally and in writing (sign-in sheet). This double method will ensure that we are taking care of your children as you wish. Ensure that you alert a childcare worker of allergies or health conditions during EACH visit.
- Please do not bring toys from home unless a “security” toy is absolutely necessary.
- We reserve the right to deny Kids Club privileges to anyone abusing the time limits. These time limits are mandated by Colorado state law.
- Due to allergies, we no longer serve snacks.
KIDS CLUB AGES / TIME LIMITS / RATES
Kids Club Online Registration
Please fill out the form below to register prior to your child’s first visit. Parents or guardians are asked to provide detailed information regarding foods and materials in addition to EpiPen® injectors should an allergic reaction occur. You can find the kids club guidlines here.